Thursday 3 September 2015

FRINGE TREND

Fringes slapped on clothes or accessories have the magic power of looking trendy, AND versatile. So they can basically go from music-festival-style to office-hours-look. And ALL the styles in between. For ALL ages.
Fringes have been around for years Hello, the roaring ’20s. They were tassels dancing around bodies. It was all rebel yet very very glamorous still. Later on, the 70s brought the fringe back into spotlight with a more bohemian-unglamorous-yet-incredibly-cool take. Fringes on suede jackets or skirts were huge.Then 90s fringes were adorning our cropped T-shirts. 
AND Today… centuries later IT'S  BACK
yooo hoooo Heaven. I’m in heaven
Now if you’ll excuse me I’ll just go chop off all my clothes into fringes cause I gotta stay fly, you  know.
.C’mon sing with me y’all

l





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers