Friday 16 October 2015

SEEING DOUBLE






I am still keeping post on blog, how mad i am !???
 photos, looks, headache, shoes... (:D) To be honest, I wanted to do it long time ago but I always made up an excuse to postpone it.  No more excuses, time is now and I want to do in my life what I really want to, :D my English: could be worse, could be better... I hope you guys forgive me for any mistake... bear in mind I Could say a word when I got the city!  plus I spend all my time on my computer, so I don't usually speak to anyone... I improve really slow.  I will try my best, as always. (I am lying, sometimes I don't want to feel that I am being beaten by something/someone so I don't make any effort. all about fear, I guess).




I'm wearing : Bassike blazer , satin black stripe pant from Cue , Marc by marcjacobs black blazer , Sassandbide lingerie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers