Friday 9 October 2015

TULLE SKIRT






I've pretty much had a crush on all the tulle skirts I've been seeing online for quite sometime .They are 
just so flirty and fun, and I love seeing them worn with a casual t-shirt and a leather moto jacket for a twist on the fancy vibe they usually have. I've seen a few pretty ones while shopping, but they are always way more money than I'm willing to spend. So I thought it was a good chance to get back into making clothing items from scratch (sounds scary, right?). I used to actually make a lot more items from nothing when I was in high school, but since then there's been a pretty long drought of that sort of thing. This project seemed like a good one to get back in the saddle for. Plus, making it myself was so much less expensive. and I was able to customize the length and layers to really make it fit the way I wanted it to. Isn't it look yum ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers